No matter what you and your company store, some items you use daily require extra care and extra attention. Flammable materials, combustible substances, volatile products, dangerous chemicals, sensitive documents, valuable items and even medications call for security storage. And there are many reasons to consider safety cabinets as you determine the best way to achieve security.
1. Stay compliant with critical safety regulations. When you choose a safety cabinet, you’re choosing storage in compliance with critical security directives. Securall strives to know and understand the most current OSHA and NFPA guidelines, which dictate the use and design of safety storage products. All Securall safety cabinets comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA Code 30.
2. Improve efficiency by allowing safe, secure storage near the point of use. Safety cabinets create a more effective workplace by storing items securely right where they are needed. Place critical documents in the area of the office where employees need them the most, for example. Or store flammable paints and sealants in the area of the factory where refinishing happens. Safety cabinets allow for a streamlined workplace.
3. Protect your organization’s public image. Nothing damages a good reputation like a workplace emergency. Safety cabinets keep flammable, combustible and volatile substances secure, preventing accidents and damage. Preserving safety keeps your company out of the headlines for emergencies and in the headlines for success.
4. Keep your valuable assets out of the wrong hands. Safety cabinets protect your organization’s sensitive documents and critical items safe from theft. Safety cabinets provide a level of security that both defends and deters potential robberies.
5. Protect your organization’s most important resource: your people. As an employer, protecting employees is your first priority. Proper storage of dangerous items prevents emergencies, from minor to even life-threatening. With safety cabinets, you don’t leave well-being to chance. Look out for the welfare of those you employ with safety cabinets.
The Securall line of storage products was first manufactured in 1965. The products have evolved with time, and each bears the company’s legacy of reliability, safety and dependability. Safety comes standard on all our products. Choose Securall flammable safety cabinets for your company’s critical assets.